Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I feel so loved.

Wow! My servants have been reading me all these comments and I had no idea how many friends I would get. My dad said I had more people visit my blog in one day than he ever gets. I'm not surprised, I am a cat and he is not so it would be boring to read about what he writes. I'm excited to tell all of you about me and my mom said that I HAVE to share the blog with my brother because she doesn't have time to do two blogs and Nemo wants friends too. So we will take turns talking about our adventures and letting you know about us. I've been trying to explain to my mom how to write these things and post pictures and make this page look more like us but she doesn't listen well and does what she wants. I'm just glad that there is spellchecker so I can write my own posts. I'll have to teach Nemo to type and use spellchecker because he isn't as smart as I am. He never is interested in the computer unless there is food involved. Tomorrow I will tell you about me and share some really cute pictures of me because I am the cutest cat in the world. My mom says she has some paperwork to do so I better help her with it so she has more time to cuddle with me later.

5 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

Welcome... we're glad to meet you, paws up, friends!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Wow, you both are sooo cute. Welcome to Catblogging!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

And my goofy neighbor, Mystery (she's new here) is still using my sign in. Welcome from brandi, at Catitude. Mystery is from Cat on Keyboard. Shesshh.

Cory said...

Hi Patches and Nemo! I'm new at this too. Glad to meet you.

Alexi said...

Hi Patches and Nemo,
Welcome to cat blogosphere !!
Alexi (the blogger)and the Krasota Castle Cats