We were having some difficulties uploading photos today and mom got tired of waiting for them so these are only a couple today.
Here are thirteen things that we have heard mom and dad talk about this week.
1. Patchacat, please no more pukes on the carpet. (Patchacat has become my new nickname I guess.)
2. Nemo, stop trying to lick your bandanna off.
3. Be more good. (This one is directed at both of us)
4. Sometimes I wish you didn't have such long whiskers. (Patches, I like to cuddle real close to my moms face at night and she grumbles when whiskers go up her nose)
5. Why must you follow me everywhere. (Again, Patches, mom rolls over in bed and I have to get on the other side too, mom gets up to use the bathroom a million times, I have to watch her)
6. We are out of cat food. (This worried us but mom assured us she'd go shopping tonight to get more)
7. Maybe we can take the cats outside again this weekend.
8. Nemo, you are snoring. (sorry mom and dad)
9. Nemo, stop meowing at the closed door. (Mom is worried I will wake the baby up when it arrives because I meow really loudly for no apparent reason.)
10. Visitors are coming tomorrow. (Yay, extra loves for us)
11. I don't want to go to work. (we hear this on a daily basis it seems.)
12. Why don't you cats clean the house while we are gone. (Yeah, right)
13. No more walking on moms belly. The baby doesn't like it.
14. Nemo, why must you drop such stinky bombs.
15. We love you Patches and Nemo. (We never get sick of hearing that)