Friday, March 20, 2009

Fashion Friday with Nemo

Sorry we haven't been around much this week. We have been busy and the weather has been nice so we get to go out every night when Mom and Dad come home and by the time we get back in and sit down Mom and Dad are beat so they won't help us. Mom was having some contractions last night so we had to keep her company while she was awake. The doctor said Mom was just having some sort of false labor. Seems weird to us. Our Mom has a job interview today as well so please keep her in your thoughts. We've been asking for lots of purrs lately but keep them coming. This would be great for Mom to get this job after the baby is born and it would mean more green papers which always means more food.

I'd like to show off my new fashion today. Since we have been outside a lot lately and I have finally moved from the steps I got a safari hat. I'm kinda new to wearing something on my head so these are by no means professional photos.

My pink bandanna kinda clashes but whatever.I'm waiting by the door. Ever since I realized the outside isn't that scary I meow all night after coming in. I drive my Mom and Dad nuts.From the side view you can see that the hat has holes for my ears. I'm still waiting for the door to open.



6 comments:

The Island Cats said...

You look ready for spring!

Good luck to your mom! We hope she gets the job!

The Creek Cats said...

That hat is too cute and is definitely an important accessory. You being light colored, this hat will help keep the sun off your handsome face so you don't burn.
Our dad had a cat a looong time ago that was white and he had to wear sunblock on his ears.
We think you look great in your safari hat, Nemo!

Best of luck to your mom, we will be purrin and purrin!

Daisy said...

Nemo, you look cool in your safari hat! I am sending my best wishes and purrs for your mom at the interview!

Anonymous said...

Crikey waits by our doors just like Nemo does! Tristan doesn't want any part of going outside!

Tuck said...

You look so cute!! Good luck to your mommy! I hope she gets the job!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We like your hat.

Is your mom doing okay? Good luck on her getting that job she wants.