Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tired Toes Tuesday

Yesterday was a really nice day. It was over 70 here and really sunny. Our dad took the day off to recover and he took us outside. Then when Mom came home we got to go out again. Patches explored and walked and walked and tried to eat lots of dead grass. Nemo came out and rolled in the dirt, had to go in and get a snack and then became a little more adventurous.Checking out this leaf before eating more grass.


The world outside is very scary.


Now we are tired, too much fresh air. Nemo is upstairs sleeping and Mom didn't want to get up to take a picture so here is Patches relaxing her tired toes in the new rocking chair. Our grandmacat made this rocking chair for Mom and Dad and the new baby. We love it though since there is a nice blanket on it. Mom will share pictures of us being cute with all the new baby stuff soon she promises. We like all the new things to play with and the new bed to sleep in.I'm the babycakes so I get to be rocked to sleep.

Happy Saint Patricks Day everyone. We almost forgot about it or we would have done an Irish post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great chair! Happy St. Patrick's Day, furriends:)

Daisy said...

You are so lucky to get to spend some time Outside. I do not get to go out very often. But when I do, I like to roll in the dirts, too!

That rocking chair looks wonderful!

ps: I hope your dad is feeling much better.

I almost forgot to say Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The Island Cats said...

We think going outside is a great way to celebrate St. Patty's Day!! Hope you had fun, even though you are tired now!

The Creek Cats said...

We are just now catching up from our blogcation and wanted to wish you guys a happy belated st. patty's day!

You guys musta really enjoyed that 70 degree weather. It is still hanging around 50-60 here.

Still purring for you daddy!

Baby Patches said...

Happy Belated St. Paws Day! Sorry I didn't gets the chance to come by on Tuesday. You guys lucky to has chance to go outside. I is afraid of the outside. I hopes you stop by and see the St. Paws picture momma helped me do for Minchie and I. We looks cute in our Irish bling. And you boths should enter my spring photo contest, free treats!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You two are much better at wearin' those harnesses than Feline American Charmee! He only managed to "swiffer" the floor ...
DMM