Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday Thirteen-Thanksgiving edition

Hi guys! Remember us? It has been months. We have had a lot of things going on in this house. Mom keeps making these promises to blog but then gets "busy." We think she just gets lazy. Well, the humans are leaving us for a couple days for Thanksgiving. Before that baby thing came, we went with but now they say it is just too much work. We might get to travel for Christmas though. Here are 13 things that we are thankful for this year.

1. That my tail is ok and it didn't need to be amputated at all-Patches
2. I am thankful that my family has jobs to buy all my foods and expensive insulin and lots of vet appointments. I know money is tight and costing them an extra $150-$200 a month is not always easy but they love me.-Nemo3. That my people got my old litter back. I am peeing less often now except if Nemo poops in all of the litter boxes.-Patches

4. We will be thankful for some peace and quiet when the rest of the family is away for the holiday.-Nemo
5. I am thankful to have a house where I can explore the basement.-Patches

6. I am thankful that my mom and dad have great friends to give me insulin while they are gone.-Nemo

7. I am thankful that my hair is growing back on my tail.-Patches

8. I am thankful that I don't get in trouble when I get poop all over the floor, although, I did get thrown into the bath tub.-Nemo
9. I am thankful that I can jump up high places to escape Owen.-Patches

10. We are thankful that we have kitty grass growing in the windowsill for us.-Patches and Nemo

11. I am thankful for wonderful bandanas.-Nemo

12. I am thankful for cuddling in the blankets at night and hogging the bed.-Patches

13. We are thankful for all our great friends.-Patches and Nemo
We are not thankful for this cat that has been hanging out and getting fed on our deck.

We hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving. Our humans will be home on Saturday and they promised leftovers. I will share my tail photos when they get back as a warning why not to escape the house when they get back.

8 comments:

Kea said...

We hope you do get those leftovers! Happy Thanksgiving!

The Island Cats said...

Hi guys!! We are so happy to hear from you!! Those are great things to be thankful for!! Patches, we are glad your tail is okay...and Nemo, we're glad you are feeling okay.

We hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Those are all great things to be thankful for. We are thankful for great friends like you!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

meowmeowmans said...

That's a great list of things to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We hope you get lots of leftovers brought back for you. We are thankful that you are both doing well.

The Creek Cats said...

So much to be thankful for!! Glad to hear Patches tail is better now and she is not peeing outside the box as much.

Nemo, glad to hear you are feeling better on your insulin!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hi! I thought I would drop in and check on you. I hope things are okay since you haven't posted since Thanksgiving.

Did you receive your Secret Paws?

Unknown said...

Owen is mean