Hi guys! Remember us? It has been months. We have had a lot of things going on in this house. Mom keeps making these promises to blog but then gets "busy." We think she just gets lazy. Well, the humans are leaving us for a couple days for Thanksgiving. Before that baby thing came, we went with but now they say it is just too much work. We might get to travel for Christmas though. Here are 13 things that we are thankful for this year.
1. That my tail is ok and it didn't need to be amputated at all-Patches
2. I am thankful that my family has jobs to buy all my foods and expensive insulin and lots of vet appointments. I know money is tight and costing them an extra $150-$200 a month is not always easy but they love me.-Nemo3. That my people got my old litter back. I am peeing less often now except if Nemo poops in all of the litter boxes.-Patches
4. We will be thankful for some peace and quiet when the rest of the family is away for the holiday.-Nemo
5. I am thankful to have a house where I can explore the basement.-Patches
6. I am thankful that my mom and dad have great friends to give me insulin while they are gone.-Nemo
7. I am thankful that my hair is growing back on my tail.-Patches
8. I am thankful that I don't get in trouble when I get poop all over the floor, although, I did get thrown into the bath tub.-Nemo
9. I am thankful that I can jump up high places to escape Owen.-Patches
10. We are thankful that we have kitty grass growing in the windowsill for us.-Patches and Nemo
11. I am thankful for wonderful bandanas.-Nemo
12. I am thankful for cuddling in the blankets at night and hogging the bed.-Patches
13. We are thankful for all our great friends.-Patches and Nemo
We are not thankful for this cat that has been hanging out and getting fed on our deck.
We hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving. Our humans will be home on Saturday and they promised leftovers. I will share my tail photos when they get back as a warning why not to escape the house when they get back.