Friday, December 19, 2008

Fashion Friday

My sister isn't happy that I get to hog the blog today but she always gets to talk so today it is my turn. We are getting some icky winter weather here in Iowa but our mom and dad are here to keep us warm. They are both getting over a cold and we are sneezing too. Today we are posting for Fashion Friday. I want to show you my business look and my weekend look. Mom couldn't find my bow tie for the picture but when we do find it we'll post a picture.

Here is my weekday, business look! I'm doing paperwork by the Christmas lights.

This is the relaxing weekend bandanna. No work allowed!

This bandanna can also double as a bib when needed.

6 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Nemo, those are two very good looks on you. You are definitely all business in the first picture!

Everycat said...

Nemo you are such a stylish mancat! That tie is so smart, perfect for some relaxed working from home!

Anonymous said...

You look simply stunning, Nemo!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Nemo I think both looks are fabulous!

purrs
Abby

Daisy said...

You are very smart to know when to wear business attire, and when casual attire is more appropriate!

Cat with a Garden said...

We love the Bandana look!