Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve!

We have given up on being crabby because it has not gotten us anywhere. Tomorrow we will share our Thursday Thirteen New Years Resolutions. Today we want to show you our Secret Paws gifts.
Nemo's secret paws package came from Kodak and 3 Perf family. I was so excited to see what it was that I got. I got my head right in that package and checked it out. It was stuffed full of goodies. I got some treats, a little mouse, a catnip ball that mom won't let me have yet, and a bunch of little ball type things that I have chased and chased and have no idea where they went. I'm sure mom missed some of the stuff that was in there but since I have played with it all and put it in hiding places it is hard to remember it all. Thank you so much, I loved everything in there and even shared with my sister.
Patches was a little more hesitant to look into her package and we regret we cannot remember who it is from. Silly mom is trying to track down the information but if anyone recognizes the package or remembers sending the gift please please let us know. Patches box had Fancy Feast elegant medleys. I love these and I share with my brother. I got a bunch of fun jingly pink balls for me to bat everywhere. I also got this funny furry purple thing that I love to play and play with. There are some feather toys as well, these are so much fun. I've never had anything with feathers on it. Don't mind mom in the pictures wearing pajamas. She always wears her jammies as soon as she gets home so this will not be the last you see of her in pajamas. Mom didn't want to work on editing our pictures since it took so long to get them posted in the first place.

Well, we need to nap. Mom said something about staying up late tonight to ring in the New Year. We aren't sure what shes talking about but I think it requires more napping. Sorry we are so late in posting today.

3 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Oh wow! Great gifts, lots of fun!
We have a pic of our Ferris with his head in the package too. Looks just like Nemo!

We are wishing you all health and happiness in 2009! Happy New Years!

Max said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think we sent Patches her secret paws. We only had a name and address and did not know you had a blog. I hope she enjoyed the feathers. I believe there was something about liking feathers in there and those are my FAVORITE.

Cheysuli