Monday, December 22, 2008

Mancat Monday

I know it has been discussed several times but snoopervising is the single most important task a cat has to do. Our dad decided to clean out the cupboard and rearrange all the tea that was in there and I just had to make sure he did it right. He cleaned out the cupboard and I jumped right in making sure he didn't miss anything. My sister thought maybe she could help but I told her this was a very manly job that needed to be done.

Snoopervising like a man cat should.


There is no room for two to snoopervise!

Chasing Patches out of the manly duties.

5 comments:

Everycat said...

This is what we like to see Nemo, a mancat supervising his man. Cupboard looks good too, especially with you in it!

Whicky Wuudler

Daisy said...

You done good, Nemo!

Maggie May said...

You are a great snoopervising mancat, Nemo!! Like a pro!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good snoopervising work Nemo.
Our card has arrived thanks. It is lovely.

Lux said...

That's some great snoopervising! :)

We appreciate your mom checking on me and want to give you {{{hugs}}},
Luxie