Happy New Year everyone. We can hardly believe that its a new year. We stayed up late to watch the new year come in but it didn't look any different than the old year. We wanted to share our New Years resolutions with you. Hopefully we can stick to them.
1. Welcome the baby into our family and not be grumpy about it. (This is number one because it might be the hardest, especially for Patches)
2. Enjoy more time with my nip cigar I got for Christmas.
3. Spend time seeing the rainbow with my nip rainbow.
4. Being more nice to my sister and not bothering her all the time (Nemo)
5. Tolerate my brother more so I'm not always hissing at him (Patches)
6. Not drop as many bombs in the litterbox (Nemo)
7. Convince mom that we need a kitty stroller so we can go out strollering when the baby comes.
8. Not puke from high places so I can hear it go splat and make a big mess. (Patches)
9. Sleep even more in the sun.
10. Maybe not eat all my fancy feast the first night mom fills the bowl. (Nemo)
11. Blog and visit our friends blogs on a regular basis.
12. Not be as crabby.
13. Enjoy the year with my mom, dad and new baby and have fun.
Hope everyone has a great start to the year. We hope this is the best year for everyone. The last few weeks have been kinda sad around the cat blogosphere and we hope it goes better this year.