Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Bath!



So we started out the New Year trying to be less crabby but do you know what they did to us since they had the day off. They gave us baths. Nemo gets a lot of dandruff but greasy and we are making sure there are no more fleas. We haven't had a bath since we moved in August. We were not pleased about it either. Lets just say we are trying to not be crabby, but its really hard. Hopefully this doesn't continue throughout the year. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Mom apologizes for the fuzzyness of the pictures but she says its hard to track down a wet cat that is constantly shaking the wet off.

9 comments:

Daisy said...

I think having a bath would make me very cranky, too! I never had a bath before. It does not look like any Fun. But I'll bet you smell real sweet now.

Anonymous said...

We hate bathing! In fact, Crikey won't stand for it. You two do look pretty mad! We're sorry we forgot to answer your question about Crikey a few days ago:( The Girl brought Crikey home from a No-Kill shelter, so Mama isn't sure about his pedigree. He sure is super thick and fluffy though! Daddy thinks he looks like the Russian Gray that lives on our street.

Anonymous said...

Whoops! We meant Russian Blue!

Max said...

^0.0^

BATHS??!!!??

Nooooo....don't give the Woman any ideas!

Everycat said...

Oh poor Nemo and poor Patches!
I have never had a bath and it would be a fast trip to the ER for any human who tried to give me one.

Hope you got nice 'n warm 'n dry soon after!

Whicky

The Creek Cats said...

We don't like baths either!! They make us super crabby!

Lux said...

O yikes! I didn't mind much when I was a kitten, but when I became a mancat, things were different. ;-)

Parker said...

I'd be cranky too!
At least that's over with and you can enjoy the New Year all clean!

Unknown said...

we are glad that we are not the only cats that gets baths. we hate it.