Monday, January 19, 2009

Mancat Monday-In training

So everyone has seen how handsome I am and how big of a mancat I am today. I'd like to show you how I got started as a mancat. I was not a very manly cat at all when I was brought home from a farm.I was a very dirty cat and very small.I grew up though. Mom says I grew pretty quickly. Can't tell from this picture but I'm wearing a bandanna even as a kitten. This was a month and a half after I came home.This is a recent picture of me. In September I will be four years old. That is my favorite blanket to cuddle with. It has been since I was a kitten as you can see.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday and Martin Luther King Jr. day. Dad has the day off and mom is working at home because at her doctors appointment today she got blood stolen from her finger and arm and a shot in the butt. Mom was curious if anyone has suggestions for dandruff. We are going to try new food but she is up for any other suggestions. Mom has been having troubles with blogger and uploading pictures lately so our posts keep getting later and later.



4 comments:

Daisy said...

You sure did grow up to be a handsome Mancat!

The Island Cats said...

Oh you are a handsome mancat! I got dandruff too...you should see my post from yesterday...some cats made some suggestions like having my mom rub me with warm damp cloths and giving me fish oils in my food...

Ernie

The Creek Cats said...

Our mom just can't get over how much you and Ferris look alike, even as week mankitties! You sure turned into one handsome mancat, Nemo!
Halo Dream Coat is a great source of omega fatty acids and other oils that are great for a flaky coat!

Everycat said...

Nemo how you have grown! You were one cute kitten though.

Angel