Thursday, November 27, 2008
It of course has been busy around here this week so we've been busy trying to get mom or dad to sit for a moment. Mom was sick last night and all she did was sit but she could not bring herself to blog with us. Oh well, this year we are thankful for many things and thought we'd tell everyone what we are thankful for.
1. We are thankful that we have a furrever home that has people who spoil us rotten.
2. We are thankful for catnip.
3. Patches is thankful that mom doesn't mind that I'm in the bathroom with her every morning.
4. We are thankful for lots of windows to watch birdies.
5. Nemo is thankful that I got to eat lots of ham tonight.
6. Nemo is thankful that I didn't even get into trouble when I wiped my poop on the floor and bedskirt.
7. Patches is thankful that mom's baby in her belly isn't kicking me yet.
8. We are thankful that the sun warms our fur every morning.
9. We are thankful for temptations.
10. We are thankful for fancy feast.
11. We are thankful Halloween is over and we don't have to put on ridiculous outfits.
12. We are thankful for water in a glass.
13. We are thankful for our mom and dad.
Our people are leaving us for Thanksgiving. We used to always get to go with and eat lots of food and pass out with the people but grandma got a dog and they seem to always have a flea problem and mom is sick of dealing with it so we are staying home. Mom and Dad made Thanksgiving dinner for friends tonight so we got to eat and they promise to bring leftovers.